Saturday 21 September 2013

MOST POPULAR BIRTHDAY WISHES


  • ♦ Sending you countless wishes to make your birthday memorable.
  •  ♦ Today is the day without which I wouldn’t have my birthday. Tons of Love!
  • ♦ What a wonderful day it is, since it’s your birthday
  • ♦  Let’s cherish the day when life gave me a friend.
  • ♦ Since I am your best friend, do I get the first slice of the cake?
  • ♦  Why am I feeling happy? Oh! It’s your birthday.
  • ♦ To the most wonderful person in the world, on the day when he/she was truly the most wonderful.
  • ♦  I am not wishing you unless you want to part with a few gifts of yours?
  • ♦ Ah! That day again which marked the start of my miseries in life and made me feel alive ever since.
  • ♦  I would have brought the entire world for you, if I could. For now, Happy Birthday and we can talk about the gift later.
  • ♦ Happy Birthday to the most precious treasure of my life.
  • ♦ Dreams makes wishes come true, so sending you lots of dreams on your birthday.
  • ♦ An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A candle a day creates a large fire on your cake. Happy Birthday.
  • ♦ Don't grow up, don't wear a tie. Let's fly away today and celebrate your Happy Birthday.
  • ♦ Don't hide on your bday. I would gladly have this birthday, open the presents, eat cake and ice cream and do all those things that come with it.
  • ♦ Don't wait to be old and wise. Know everything now and stop getting older.
  • ♦ Dude, like, I, like totally man, hope that you have, you know, a sweet birthday.
  • ♦ Eat, drink and make merry because it is your birthday. Happy Birthday.
  • ♦ Eat, drink and make merry. It's your birthday.
  • ♦ Enjoy the party before you reach the age that all the young girls call you sir. Happy Birthday.
  • ♦ Even though you are another year older, you can still wait on switching to that 'Age before Beauty' thing because you are still good-looking. Happy Birthday.
  • ♦ Every Birthday, decide to live whole-heartedly as if it was your last Birthday ever. Every Birthday, decide to learn whole-heartedly as if you never knew anything before. Happy Birthday and have a great year ahead.
  • ♦ Find your happy place on your birthday.
  • ♦ Happy birthday! I hope you have an awesome birthday.
  • ♦ Happy birthday! It's gonna be a truly fantastic day just like you are fantastic.
  • ♦ Happy Birthday! Just want to say thank you for just being you
  • ♦ Happy Birthday! You are such a beautiful person.
  • ♦ Happy Birthday!! Even Though Technically Heroes Never Age.
  • ♦ I wish you happiness, health and so many good things in your life. Happy Birthday!
  • ♦ I wish you lots of love, happiness and many beautiful moments surrounded by all your friends and family! Cheers to you! Kisses! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
  • ♦ I wish you love and happiness on this wonderful day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
  • ♦ I wish you the best birthday ever! I hope you get lots of kisses and hugs. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment